Syggyx,
Thank you so much for helping me!
Last night, I was just to the point of stressing out over my computer, so I gave it to a guy who works on computers for a living.
Come to find out, he found out that I also had the Bloodhound virus that was making my life a living He**.
I appreciate all that you and the others here do for people each and every day!
Thanks again!
Kareese
Glad we could be of assistance. This topic is now closed. If you wish it reopened, please send us an email (Click for address) with a link to your thread.
Do not bother contacting us if you are not the topic starter. A valid, working link to the closed topic is required along with the user name used. If the user name does not match the one in the thread linked, the email will be deleted.
Make sure you use proper prevention to keep from having problems occur to your computer in the future.