Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93085 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Strange email thing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sjh4476

sjh4476

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 10:56 AM

Yesterday I got back my "big" pc. We changed the memory chips (Windows didn't like the ones in there) and went from Norton Antivirus over to AVG. Since the changes the pc seems to be working great except for one thing.............ALL of the email I have received (in Outlook Express) shows (the paper clip thing) that there is an attachment! I can't figure this one out. None of the emails had any attachments. Anyone have any ideas? Running Windows XP 2 gigs ram

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 karenmr

karenmr

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 06:34 PM

A few months ago I had the same thing happen to me. Check out ScanDBX (www.scandbx.com). It was able to clear up my problem for me without requiring me to delete all my emails. I hope this helps.