This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Strange email thing

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Yesterday I got back my "big" pc. We changed the memory chips (Windows didn't like the ones in there) and went from Norton Antivirus over to AVG. Since the changes the pc seems to be working great except for one thing………….ALL of the email I have received (in Outlook Express) shows (the paper clip thing) that there is an attachment! I can't figure this one out. None of the emails had any attachments. Anyone have any ideas? Running Windows XP 2 gigs ram
A few months ago I had the same thing happen to me. Check out ScanDBX (www.scandbx.com). It was able to clear up my problem for me without requiring me to delete all my emails. I hope this helps.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI