This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Windows Media Problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I'm having trouble playing one particular CD in windows media player. I'm trying to play the CD in question on a brand new computer with window media center xp (that application won't play this particular CD either). I've confirmed the CD in question plays in other computers and in other CD players. So it shouldn't be a skipping problem. Also, I played an alternate CD fine in windows media player. It recognizes that something is in the drive, then says drive busy, then it play it for a split second then nothing. Any Ideas? Thanks in advance.
No that is the funny thing the CD isn't burnt. Also, when the cd is in the drive wmp will recognize the cd and get all the song info from online. Then when I hit play, the bar that shows what percentage of the song has elapsed moves and I hear a few seconds of music on a seemingly random interval.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI