This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Question about the icons

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Greetings All, First, let me say thanks so much for the help that you all give to the rest of us. LDTate assisted me a few weeks ago with my problem, and solved it. Never could have done it myself. Unfortunately, I am back again, in the HijackThis forum. I have another question, though, about the site. I noticed that both times that I have posted, the little envelope icon has a small black dot on it. I didn't see that on any other posts. And I don't think it changed after it was viewed. Just wondering if I did not do something right. Again, my thanks to you. Sincerely, Paige
Hi paige :wavey:

Do you mean this?

[external image: Posted Image]

It means that you have said something in that thread; so, now that i have replied to your post, I should see a little black dot on the envelope next this thread – it's just to help you keep track of which conversations you are having.

so… nothing to worry about ;)
Hey Dak, Thanks for the reply. That is the icon I meant, and that clears that up for me. I appreciate it. Have a great Christmas. Sincerely, Paige