Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

PLEASE

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jessica25

jessica25

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 09:50 AM

I really need help. I posted another thread about kernell32.dll.... It would just be on the start up error gray box, and sometimes close my internet. Now a new one came up saying firefox had an error in kernell32.dll! I dont get this! I take a few online classes and I dont know what to do if this computer breaks. I posted a hijack this log awhile ago, no one answered. Should I post another one, or can someone PLEASE HELP? Jessica

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Thunder

Thunder

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:ICT, HijackThis

Posted 08 December 2005 - 12:41 PM

Are you sure about that second 'l' in kernell32? This IS a sign of malware-activity, so yes please post a HijackThis-log if the previous is outdated, or bump it if it's a recent one. edit: I didn't find a HijackThis log belonging to you? So, I assume you never posted one in the HijackThis-forum? This might be the perfect time to do so ;)

Edited by Thunder, 08 December 2005 - 12:57 PM.

Whatever happens, make believe it was intended to ...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Stand Up & Be Counted --> Posted Image <-- And make a difference

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

#3 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:I play golf, I like to fish tournaments (or donate). I am a Certified Applicator by day, and electronics tech after 5.

Posted 08 December 2005 - 03:33 PM

Ok, first, download Hijack This here and then scan but do not fix anything yet. Save your scan to a log file then click here to post your log into a new thread in the "hijack this logs and spyware/malware removal" forum.

thunder-
you can click on the users name to view profile, then in the right hand corner click on profile options and "view members posts". How ever in order to post to a log you need to be qualified to do so.

"I am not sure what these four 9's mean.. but I think this Ace is kinda high"

#4 Thunder

Thunder

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:ICT, HijackThis

Posted 08 December 2005 - 04:34 PM

@ crow: 1. I found all of her posts :) (However, none of them in the HijackThis-forum) 2. I read the pinned, and I'm waiting to go to school :P , so don't worry, I won't post in the malware section
Whatever happens, make believe it was intended to ...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Stand Up & Be Counted --> Posted Image <-- And make a difference

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

#5 jessica25

jessica25

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 06:11 PM

I honestly did post my old hijack this but I will do it again. I am not sure about the kernel with one or two "L's" I think it was just one. I will post in the hijack this log. Thank you so much for your time guys. Im sorry

Edited by jessica25, 08 December 2005 - 06:19 PM.