This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

PLEASE

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I really need help. I posted another thread about kernell32.dll…. It would just be on the start up error gray box, and sometimes close my internet. Now a new one came up saying firefox had an error in kernell32.dll! I dont get this! I take a few online classes and I dont know what to do if this computer breaks. I posted a hijack this log awhile ago, no one answered. Should I post another one, or can someone PLEASE HELP? Jessica
Are you sure about that second 'l' in kernell32? This IS a sign of malware-activity, so yes please post a HijackThis-log if the previous is outdated, or bump it if it's a recent one. edit: I didn't find a HijackThis log belonging to you? So, I assume you never posted one in the HijackThis-forum? This might be the perfect time to do so ;)
Ok, first, download Hijack This here and then scan but do not fix anything yet. Save your scan to a log file then click here to post your log into a new thread in the "hijack this logs and spyware/malware removal" forum.





thunder-
you can click on the users name to view profile, then in the right hand corner click on profile options and "view members posts". How ever in order to post to a log you need to be qualified to do so.
@ crow: 1. I found all of her posts :) (However, none of them in the HijackThis-forum) 2. I read the pinned, and I'm waiting to go to school :P , so don't worry, I won't post in the malware section
I honestly did post my old hijack this but I will do it again. I am not sure about the kernel with one or two "L's" I think it was just one. I will post in the hijack this log. Thank you so much for your time guys. Im sorry

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI