This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Solved: FireFox Won't Open

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

So, earier tonight I attempted to upgrade FireFox. I'll admit, I didn't really look at the reliese notes or anything. It popped up with a "New version avalible" message, and I just hit "Upgrade". Anyways, firefox froze during the upgrade. I shrugged it off, and since I'd been putting off the Vista SP2 upgrade, I figured it might have something to do with that. So I upgraded Vista. After the Upgrade was done, I tried to hop on and Upgrade FireFox. But every time I try to open FireFox, I get this message: The Procedure enrty point js_SaveRegExpStatics could not be located in the dynamic link library js3250.dll After I hit ok I get the "FireFox has stopped working" error message, and am forced to close the program. Can someone please tell me what is going on, and how I can fix it? Oh, btw, it does the same thing if I start in in safe mode.
Ok, I'm sorry, I was totally freaking out when I wrote this because I had homework that was due and all 3 of my computers decided to do something bad at the same time. Thus, I didn't think of the obvious… Chalk it up to a blonde moment. I uninstalled and reinstalled, everything's fine now. Thanks… :blush:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI