This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

reinstalling windows

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I have a computer that i need to reinstall windows xp home edition because its messed up. But my reinstallation cd, that came with the computer, is all scratched up and wont work. I have an older computer that i still use that came with a windows xp home edition 2002 reinstallation cd. I would like to know if there are any legal problems with me using a reinstallation cd from a diffrent computer? someone plese reply and help a damsel in distress :rofl:

I would like to know if there are any legal problems with me using a reinstallation cd from a diffrent computer?

Is this your CD from another PC or does it belong to someone else?
Have you contacted M$ about the issue?