This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Windows Explorer Problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hey Everyone.. I am having a problem with Windows Explorer. Everytime I go to open up this one particular folder, windows explorer will crash & shut down. I cannot open any of the items in that folder. I have run noware, adaware, spybot, ewido secuirty suite, norton anitvirus….but I think this problem may be something else? Any ideas? I have a dell inspiron 5150 (laptop), 512mb ram, pent 4, win xp… THanks!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI