All good suggestions that I will implement immediately. Thanks again for your help.
Another suggestion to add is to be careful of the sites that you visit. I was going through a photographer's forum, but I started to realize, too late, that it was a thinly disguised front for some porn sites.
Take care and have a great day!
Pat
Glad we could be of assistance. This topic is now closed. If you wish it reopened, please send us an email (Click for address) with a link to your thread.
Do not bother contacting us if you are not the topic starter. A valid, working link to the closed topic is required along with the user name used. If the user name does not match the one in the thread linked, the email will be deleted.
Make sure you use proper prevention to keep from having problems occur to your computer in the future.