imilian
Topic Starter
HI. I HAVE A HP PAVILION N 5415 SERIAL NO. (S) TW1462052. THE PROBLEM IS THIS: EACH TIME I TRY TO TURN ON, THE NOTEBOOK DISPLAYS THIS:
A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME
If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:
Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need.
If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memnory such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.
Technical information:
*** STOP: 0x000000ED (0x81FD2900,0xc00000032,0x00000000,0x00000000)
THEN, I TRY IN SAFE MODE AND GOT THIS:
We apologize for the inconvenience, but Windows did not start successfully. A recent hardware or software change might have caused this.
If your computer stopped responding, restarted unexpectedly or was automatically shut down to protect your files and folders, choose Last Known Good Configuration to revert to the most recent settings that worked.
I DID NOT ADD OR REMOVE ANYTHING FROM IT. NEITHER A HARD OR A SOFTWARE. I CHOSE LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURATION BUT I STILL GOT THE SAME I'VE HAD EXPLAINED ABOVE. ALSO, I TRY TO RECOVER THE SYSTEM BY USING THE RECOVERY CD BUT THE COMPUTER STILL DO THE SAME. IT DOESN'T ALLOW ME TO DO ANYTHING. I DO NOT KNOW MUCH ENGLISH AND I DO NOT KNOW MUCH OF THIS STUFF OF COMPUTERS BUT PLEASE, HELP ME. THANKS