This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

HOW CAN I HELP ?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I really need help and i dont get it fast enough . You have seen this line many times i geus , i dont have the money to support your site . Please give sume other way's i can help you then ,you guys and girls are drowning in the work you have to do. I got lots off time and willing to put it in here MY WHIS IS THAT WE CAN ATTACK THE SHT OUT OF THIS SPYWARE SITES (DENILE OFF SERVICE ATTACKS ) Teach me and i will follow(and many more i geus)
You have to understand that there are literally hundreds of people ahead of you who have asked for help, so it takes us a bit to get to new logs. Please be patient and someone will help out. We are all volunteers here and put in time where we can.