This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Sluggish computer - suspect malware

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Sorry about the wait! How rude of me… My computer seems to be running faster. Especially boot and shutdown. I don't know what you did but it's definitely worked. Thanks a lot!
Sorry…but I can't. My parents have moved my desktop computer to my room which (conveniently for them) doesn't have a place to plug in my blue internet-cord. I'm posting this from my new Laptop which I'm sure is clean (as it's newly formatted). I just can't get the log over to this computer without the internet and I wouldn't be too excited about retyping it manually. To me it looks alright…nothing suspicious…but what would I know?:lol:

Thanks again for helping me. Now that it's clean and not connected to the net, it's going to stay that way!

voUL
Glad we could be of assistance. This topic is now closed. If you wish it reopened, please send us an email (Click for address) with a link to your thread.

Do not bother contacting us if you are not the topic starter. A valid, working link to the closed topic is required along with the user name used. If the user name does not match the one in the thread linked, the email will be deleted.
Make sure you use proper prevention to keep from having problems occur to your computer in the future.

Coyote's Installed programs for prevention:

http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=31418

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

Visit the CoyoteStore http://TomCoyote.org/coyotestore.php

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI