Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

"anti-spyware Keypad" Idea For Internet Security

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kristof

kristof

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 03:33 PM

Hello,

A friend told me that when he uses a public computer, he uses the clipboard to copy his passwords from an encrypted email such as HUSHMAIL.

It seemed to me that if this was safe, maybe an "online keypad" could create the passwords? So I posted one at:

http://anti-spyware-keypad.com

:unsure: However, a programmer now has told me, it would be very simple to make a "clipboard monitor" just like a "keystroke monitor...."

So, it seems this idea doesn't work and probably I will take it offline. Unless anyone has any suggestions?

Thank you.

Advertisements

Register to Remove