This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Knoppix and VPN

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am a big fan of the live Linux distros like Knoppix and Puppy, however, I am looking for a way to VPN into my office machine, and I have yet to find a VPN program in either distro, does anyone know of a VPN program for either distro, or if it is built in, the name of the program or how to configure it. I also have SLAX, UBUNTO, LINSPIRE (WHICH I cant get to work, I need to turn off ACPI but dont know how), Mepis, Yoper, and several others, so I anyone knows of a VPN in any of these, I would be happy to switch. Thanks in advance for the help.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI