Moved my swap file [win386.swp] from C:\ to G:\. when I checked C:\ found that 800 mbs of space occupied by win386.1 located in the same place on my hard drive as the old swap file occupied. Tracked the file to the C:\_restore\temp folder [Win ME] but have not been able to delete the file either in windows, DOS or using the utility ForceDel. Scanned for viruses and found 7 in the same folder in file A0009019.cpy andf three others. Could not delete them either. the Restore function has been disabled on my system as I use Go-Back if I want to revert my drive. Reverted as far back as I could by could not go back far enough to get rid of that pesky file! I even tried deleting in safe moder and in DOS with no success. How do I get rid of those files so I can recover some much needed disk space? Thank for any help!