When trying to shut-down my desktop there were two programs I did not know I had running that were not responding. I beleive one of them was listed as CaPP. The computer shut-down the two programs and shut-off. When I restarted the cumputer the screen turned blue, with this message: Aproblem has been detected and windows has shut down to prevent damage to your computer. multiple_IRP_Complete_Request. First time restart your computer, if the screen appears again, make sure any new hardware is properly instaled. Get hardware or software windows updates. If problem continues disable or remove any newly instaled hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. You may need to use safe mode. Beginning dump of physical memory Physical memory dump complete *** STOP: OXOOOOOO44(OXFF7552CO,OXOOOOOO62,OXOOOOOOOO,OXOOOOOOOO. I restarted in safe mode and removed a free antivirus program I had instaled several days earlyer. I then restarted my computer in the standard windows format. After everything had loaded I received this mesage: The system has recovered from a serios error Error Log: BCCode: 44 BCP1: FF74D 2DO BCP2: 00000 D62 BCP300000000 BCP4:00000000 OSVer: 5_1_2600 SP: 2_0 Product: 768_1 Files included in report: C:\DOCUMENT~1\TIMSUT~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER210c.dirOO\Mini1 C:\DOCUMENT~1\TIMSUT~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER210c.dirOO\sysdata.xml I would also like to say that my computer has been running very slow inspite of my continuous defrags and clearing of my temp internet files. I am presently running Norton Internet Security 2005, Microsoft AntiSpyware and Ad-Aware SE Personal. I appreciate any help you can offer.