This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Yahoo messenger

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Can anyone shed any light on this sign in problem I have with yahoo messenger. It was the first IM I had on my PC and it worked fine then. Then I deleted it and Installed msn. Then I got hijacked by CWS and others Including PSguard and desktop taken over. Last night I Installed it again and every time I try to sign in it fails. Despite the fact that I am signed into yahoo mail so my user ID's are valid and I've been meticulous about typing them in. Why won't it recognise the valid ID. I just got my PC cleaned out with the help of one of the TC volunteers so there should be no problems with other programs. Advice please. <_<

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI