This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

RUNDLL

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Every time I start or restart my computer I get the following message: RUNDLL Error loading C:\PROGRA~1\NEWDOT~1\NEWDOT~2.DLL The specified module could not be found I can't figure out what this even is!!! Can someone please help me? Also one more question………my husband is an ebay fanatic and he's been having some problems with ebay that he hasn't had before. When he uses the back browser button, it will first take him back to where he originally was, and then it will jump to the top of the page. This might just be an ebay thing, I don't know but I thought I would ask. Thanks for the help!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI