Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 91808 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

ghost image

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bigfoot9090

bigfoot9090

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 09:31 PM

k guys here is a good one. At my job we are currently installing new pcs. we are still using the old ones but the need to be fdisked and new os installed. my question is how can i save a ghost image to our network for differnt pcs, examples: hp laptop build, hp desktop build, and dell desktop build as image saves. I would like to save the images to my workstation if possible what i am wanting to do after the format is, os image then the applications image for the machines at my desk. or full install os and apps on blank drive. at my desk. Is this possible without installing ghost on every machine I prefer to do it networked no cds involved but can if necessary and no floppys!!! Hope I did not confuse any one. :unsure:

Edited by bigfoot9090, 15 September 2005 - 09:50 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove