This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

can't open the hyperlink sent from this site!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I posted a log on the site and received an e-mail saying: LDTate has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "IE instruction error… please help…again". This was my post. But I can't open it. It tells me that the link is broken or out of date. Also, now I can't view that post, only the one that I amended later on. What do I need to do now??? :blink: Thanks for any suggestions

LDTate has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled

I removed your duplicate post.That was why you received the email.

Please use ONLY the Add REPLY BUTTON at the bottom when you are replying to your topic so you can keep your post in the same topic.

Here is your active post.
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=45888&hl=


This post is still active also. Is this the same problem?
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=40210&hl=

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI