This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Question about forum

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Does this forum delete old posts?? I am a member of this forum, browse it but usually dont post. I had posted 2 things, a hijack this log, and another question. I recently went back to look at one of the posts, and they are gone…. does this forum delete posts if only a few posts are made? Jessica
Posts are periodically removed (especially posts that are responded to by a member of the forum, but not by the "victim" again).

Even "answered" and "resolved" posts have to be weeded out at some point or the board would slow to a crawl.

If you want to find your posts (or anyone elses for that matter), just click on the forum nickname at the bottom of the screen (after you log in).

In the next screen, click on Find member's posts.

If you want to read one of the posts from that screen, just click the link to that post in the BLUE BAR.

I hope this helps.
:)
I think I did that, or something similar…. I clicked on the other computer problems thread, and then went to find my posts, and there were none…. is that right. I guess that I dont post a lot, because I dont know much about computers, I just read….
Maynard that was the post I was looking for, that same problem popped up again, I really appreciate your help. Thanks I will remmeber those tips. :)