dabomb4eva
Topic Starter
Well, here is my Hijackthis header:
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 1:18:45 AM, on 8/6/2005
Platform: Windows XP (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 (6.00.2600.0000)
As for my problem, I'm not sure how it started, but I tried to run System Restore because I had accidentally installed a program. After doing so, it said that there were no restore points available. I thought that was fishy, because I had done it successfully before. Well, I tried creating a restore point manually, and it froze as it was creating it. I had to restart my computer, and no restore point was created.
I just want this to be available in case anything happens. Any advice?
Also, when I bought my computer, I saw two programs that caught my attention. Backweb and Python, the latter being in a "hidden" folder. What are these programs? And one more thing, my WildTangent games (such as Blasterball Wild) that came with my computer suddenly went missing. Is that a sign of anything?
Thanks in advance.