This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

It's Great To See You Again

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

TC

I've got to tell you it's great to see the board back up!! :thumbup: Thanks to all who made it happen!! Glad you kept at it TC :wavey:
Truely a wonderful thing to have this board back up. I sure missed it. YAHOO!! Site cookies did not recognize me when I came back today but what the heck I just re-registered. Now if I can just get back into the classroom my life would be perfect - well nearly perfect. I guess I should PM one of the mods/admin.
Searcher, your old loggin will still work, if you remembered your username and password, if just the username - use the feature to reset the password and send it to you by email - it should be on the loggin screen - can't check or I will be logged out
ChrisRLG It did not recognize me at all. Apparently my nick lost thru the cracks during the attacks. I was member 3156, nick was Searcher. I have copies of the validation emails. I am now member 3159, nick is Searcher. It lost the nick in the change over to the new servers, I guess. Not that huge of a deal. Not like I had a huge post count or anything. I sure would like to get back into the classroom however. Edit: to correct numbers