Limited Virtual Memory - Pagefile Increase…???

Dear friends,

I am confronted with a typical problem and am almost at my wits end.

I have two HDD:

Disk One 80 GB two partitions C and D on windows xp
Disk two 160 GB on three partitions E F and G on windows advanced server 2000

I have no problems as regards the first HDD in which I can work easily.

BUT when i boot from second HDD; it says while almost about to start that-

There is Limited Virtual Memory and asks to increase pagefile.sys.

I had no idea about this but i did a lot of reading and increased pagefile in all drives and partitions.

Still when I boot from 160 GB running on windows advanced server 2000; it shows error message that increase your pagefile and as a result i am unable to use it.

I am attaching two screenshots which may help in understanding my problem and possibly solving the error.

[external image: Posted Image]

[external image: Posted Image]

Anxioustly awaiting replies.

Best regards,

Sunando

sunandoghosh (at) rediffmail (dot) com