This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Internet Connection

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I used to have an Internet Explorer Icon in my task bar when I was connected to the internet. For some reason I no longer have it. I could right click and close my internet connection. Now I have to shut my computer down to disconnect from the Internet. Any way i can get it back? Thanks
dial up..? or highspeed? highspeed = right click on My Network connections on your desktop (or go to control panel and open network connections and highlight your internet conntion) choose properties.. there at the bottom of the window.. check were it says "place icon in sys tray when connected".. Dial up = … umm.. been awhile but I believe if you'll go into control panel and click on internet options, then highlight your connection and click on the settings button..pilfer around in there and you should find it were it says "place icon in tray when connected".. sorry.. been awhile since dial up and cannot remember.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI