Hi there, I was wondering if once pictures are erased off of a memory stick of a digital camera, if they can be put back on the memory stick. I have all my pictures uploaded online but I didn't want them deleted off the memory card because I wanted to get actual photos printed. Any help is appreciated. Thank you, ~Maegan
better yet ,go to walmart .com and upload pictures off your computor.They will print them on good paper, and do a good job,and you can pick them up at the wallmart near you same day 19cents for four by six or 17 cents in three days.I did it and it was great .Thanks Oldman
if you must have them on your camera, you can plug it in (depending camera) and then the "auto play" for your pc opens up click file view and find the folder your camera saves the pics to on the memory stick and place your pics in there……you may have to remove the memory stick from the camera and put it in a printer slot or if you have a slot on your pc to put it in, this would be easier.
1.what kind of camera is it?
2.did you install the software recommended for the camera and if so this may hinder the auto play form poping up and just jump strait to the program.
Hello skick and welcome to the forums I am wizzy and I will be happy to answer all your questions today.
Hi there, I was wondering if once pictures are erased off of a memory stick of a digital camera, if they can be put back on the memory stick.
They certainly can all you would need to do is put your memory card into your camera, attach this to your computer, go to where your photos are, highlight all of these and right click them and select copy or if this makes it easier, highlight them all and press ctrl+c
Goto your cameras memory card, lets say for example your camera has the letter F for example goto F:\DCIM (again dcim may change depending on your camera) and right click in there and select paste (or ctrl+v)
Also to claify on this
2.did you install the software recommended for the camera and if so this may hinder the auto play form poping up and just jump strait to the program.
99% of the time you don't need the disc that comes with the camera as you can just plug the camera into your computer and it will just work only install the disk if you actually want to use the programs
I hope I have helped you on this matter and if you have any other questions please feel free to ask.