hobbs
Topic Starter
Hey and thanks for any help u can provide…
It started out as some spyware, smitfraud trojan to be specific. I was getting the blue screen apon start up and it was telling be my computer was infected. I could still cntrl alt delete and run most of the programs, just no explorer or desktop. Well i was able to get rid of the spyware but apparently it decided to mess with my explorer.exe file. Thats were im at now, stuck with this blue screen and my windows task manager.
I do have internet access, via mozilla foxfire.
Here is the error im getting each time i boot up teh computer, this isnt my computer but this is the same error message and same blue screen.
http://users.pandora.be/bluepatchy/ihatemelkosoft.jpg
Any more info ya need let me know, thanks!
It started out as some spyware, smitfraud trojan to be specific. I was getting the blue screen apon start up and it was telling be my computer was infected. I could still cntrl alt delete and run most of the programs, just no explorer or desktop. Well i was able to get rid of the spyware but apparently it decided to mess with my explorer.exe file. Thats were im at now, stuck with this blue screen and my windows task manager.
I do have internet access, via mozilla foxfire.
Here is the error im getting each time i boot up teh computer, this isnt my computer but this is the same error message and same blue screen.
http://users.pandora.be/bluepatchy/ihatemelkosoft.jpg
Any more info ya need let me know, thanks!