Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Unable to create DirectDraw Surface

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 hmmattingly

hmmattingly

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 12:08 PM

Here is my computer info: Logfile of HijackThis v1.98.2 Scan saved at 12:49:44 PM, on 6/16/2005 Platform: Windows 2000 SP4 (WinNT 5.00.2195) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106) I have installed a Nancy Drew game for my daughter and I keep getting this message when I try to get into the game: InitDirectDraw(),pSPrimary CreateSurface()-Unable to create an DirectDraw Surface. Game Shutting Down- DDERR_NODIRECTDRAWHW- A hardware only DirectDraw object creation was attempted but the driver did not support any hardware. (it comes up with an ! in a yellow triangle) I have gone through all of the devices and they say that they are working fine. I have done the directX diag. everything works fine there. The other games will not work now and they did about 2 months ago. Please help us. holly

Advertisements

Register to Remove