My first time in any forum, so here goes. I have a Gateway 333 that is showing its age. I reinstalled Windows 2000 pro several weeks ago and have had problems reinstalling some of the programs. So far most of the problems I have been able to fix (I Hope). The last problem I had was the error (Internal error 2203 C:\WINNT\installer\2a2b44.ipi,-2147287035.) I checked the Microsoft site and just finished following directions to restore default permissions for Windows 2000. Just today I was trying to install Sun Java (I've had a reoccuring update for Microsoft Java show up). I ran Hijackthis after the permissions fix and it told me to email the log and her I am. I appreciate any help. Thanks I guess you need this ; Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 12:17:17 PM, on 6/10/2005 Platform: Windows 2000 SP4 (WinNT 5.00.2195) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)