Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Viruses and Spyware!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tig

Tig

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 02:46 PM

When i worked in computers years ago, i was shocked to see something happen on my collegues machine while he was using the word processor. I cant remember what the virus was called now but a letter fell off the end of the sentance he was on. Then another and another until all his document ended up at the bottom of the page in a mountain of characters! Viruses back then were very different, alot were just jokes. Now they are more frequent and refined deserving the tag virus. But just look at the situation today :rant2: It seems i have a spys on my computer that came with the machine!! phoning home with their reports. Benign? mmm Unwanted yes. Taking them outta the start menu only encourages 'em to re-appear. :rant2: Take a close look!! you may be suprised. ati? others what? ...

Advertisements

Register to Remove