Sarcastikus
Topic Starter
I was playing a game on Yahoo when Internet Explorer shut down and when I tried to start IE again I noticed a text file had appeared on my desktop called hs_err_pid4115393641, the contents of which appear below. I'm not certain, but I have the feeling that this may be related somehow to the HijackThis log I posted about a week or so ago…..
An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.
Unexpected Signal : EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) occurred at PC=0x3E5ACE9
Function=[Unknown.]
Library=(N/A)
NOTE: We are unable to locate the function name symbol for the error
just occurred. Please refer to release documentation for possible
reason and solutions.
Current Java thread:
at sun.awt.windows.WComponentPeer.nativeHandleEvent(Native Method)
at sun.awt.windows.WComponentPeer.handleEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.dispatchKeyEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.preDispatchKeyEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.typeAheadAssertions(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
Dynamic libraries:
0x0DDD0000 - 0x0DFBC000 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSI.DLL
Heap at VM Abort:
Heap
def new generation total 4288K, used 3262K [0x100b0000, 0x10550000, 0x10810000)
eden space 3840K, 80% used [0x100b0000, 0x103b3040, 0x10470000)
from space 448K, 39% used [0x104e0000, 0x1050c920, 0x10550000)
to space 448K, 0% used [0x10470000, 0x10470000, 0x104e0000)
tenured generation total 55940K, used 52812K [0x10810000, 0x13eb1000, 0x160b0000)
the space 55940K, 94% used [0x10810000, 0x13ba3060, 0x13ba3200, 0x13eb1000)
compacting perm gen total 5888K, used 5700K [0x160b0000, 0x16670000, 0x1a0b0000)
the space 5888K, 96% used [0x160b0000, 0x166411f0, 0x16641200, 0x16670000)
Local Time = Mon Jun 06 21:30:11 2005
Elapsed Time = 11633
#
# The exception above was detected in native code outside the VM
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot™ Client VM (1.4.2_05-b04 mixed mode)
#