This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

new hardware found problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I was having problems installing directx 9 so I went to a sight and downloaded some drivers. After that every time my computer starts up I get about seven popups that say new hardware found and it cant locate the file that it is looking for so I just have to cancel. It happens everytime I start my computer an its getting pretty annoying having to cancel this all seven times. Is there any thing I can do to stop thhis???
Right now I am having a lot of spyware issues. Do you happen to have a link that would tell me how to clean my restore point and create another one that is clean? Thanks for your time.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI