This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

cws browser hijacker

6 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Again many thanks. You have gone above and beyond, and I wish there was something I could do for you in return. I will follow all of your suggestions in your most recent posting. I am using AVG Free edition on my desktop and I thought I had it on my laptop, which you helped me clean, but apparently not. I will install it ASAP. I have used Zone alarm in the past, but recently uninstalled it because it was interfering with some communication between my laptop and my desktop, such as file sharing and printing over my wireless network. I have been using Sygate Personal Firewall, but I guess I installed it only on my desktop, not my laptop. Any experience with the Sygate firewall? Best regards.
Again… glad I was able to help :D

Haven't used the Sygate Firewall… but from whaat I've read and heard about it, it will be fine to use if you are having problems with Zone Alarm.

If you want to do something in return(and you don't have to do this), make a small donation to the site to help Coyote keep it running.

You can donate here.

If you need us again… you know where we are.

Surf Safe!
I am closing this topic as it has been resolved.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link
(Click for address)
Include your post user name and detail why you need it reopened with a valid link to your post.
Any bad links or emails that are not from the original poster will be deleted without response.
Any emails without the subject "Reopen" will be deleted without being looked at.

If this is not your thread please start a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI