This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Pc To Pc File Transfer Help

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I'm searching for a program to transfer all my data from my laptop to a new computer I'm building. I have a router hooked up and a hub. Is there any free software available for download? :wacko:
Hi alo-
If your putting XP on the computer your building then you shuold be able to transfer your files with no problem through the "file transfer wizard".. You can also go to CNET - Download.com and I am sure they will have a program to suit
I got XP Pro and used the wizard with a twisted lan cable between the 2. It transfered exerything I wanted and then some. Now I need to delete some stuf and set up my programs. :blink: