mark f
Topic Starter
Hello,
Just wanted to let you know of this terrible piece of software called 'Searchclimbers'. This program somehow downloaded itself illegally on to my machine and now hijacks my searches and creates pop-ups. Worse than this, it's a real nightmare to get rid of. No mention of the program in 'Add-remove' programs and all the files are hidden away or called obscure names - only a skilled computer user could work it out. They are obviously aiming to get a user base through these deceptive methods.
I've been trying to remove this invasive, intrusive unasked for software for days with no results other than utter frustration.
I have also found the program to be highly unstable often crashing or freezing IE. Who knows what else Searchclimbers are up to. We need to make sure these guys are punished for what they do to innocent peoples computers. I'm making it my mission to warn PC users against this threat. Lets hope we can put a stop to 'Searchclimbers'.
Thanks
Mark