dcoyman
Topic Starter
Everytime i start I.E. i get a popup from this toolbar.trafficgeneration.biz or popupsearch.com I am now also getting these links in every website i see on various words. When you click on the word it takes you to the popupsearch search engine for that particular word. Like the heading on this page:
"Post a new topic in Other Computer Problems." The word computer is a link and when you hover over it, it says best computer, and if you click on it, it will take you to http://69.42.87.214/cgi-bin/ezlclk.fcgi?id=9535.
How do i get rid of this bug. I saw you posted an answer for someone else but i wasnt sure if i could use those same directions for my computer.
Any help would surely be appreciated.
Thank you!
"Post a new topic in Other Computer Problems." The word computer is a link and when you hover over it, it says best computer, and if you click on it, it will take you to http://69.42.87.214/cgi-bin/ezlclk.fcgi?id=9535.
How do i get rid of this bug. I saw you posted an answer for someone else but i wasnt sure if i could use those same directions for my computer.
Any help would surely be appreciated.
Thank you!