Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93085 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Thanks So Much Sevenowl!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ashen

Ashen

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 01:59 PM

SevenOwl, thanks so much for the response.. i was starting to wonder if anyone was out there. anyhoo i already run Spybot and Ad-aware. But my problem isnt with popups to much at all. it is when i got to a certain page that i visit daily.. it seems to be lately redirecting me to a super spider search page. *shrugs*..any help appriciated.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 SevenOwl

SevenOwl

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Computers. Is there anything else?

Posted 24 July 2004 - 05:36 PM

Your very welcome. I have replied & bumped your log up in the forums, hopefully someone will have a look at it. If not have a read over it, and if you've made any sort of changes lately, repost in that same thread a new HJT log, and I'll do my best. Hang in there, we'll get it done.