This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Meet and greet hello Problem with DLL's

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey everyone,
I'm new to the forum, live in Colorado Springs Co and own a retail store in addition to writing a tech colum for the hot tub industry so I'm happy to trade advice for advice. Anyone that needs help with their spa just email me or PM and I'll do what I can.

I can't open any of my office suite programs after being hit with antispyware2009xp…..I cleaned it up with malawarebytes and suspect that I should not have just clicked "Delete all" but I'm not sure. Now my Outlook, word, exel and even my DVR won't open.

I've read through the site for help and tried some of the suggestions but still can't get it to work. HELP!
:welcome: I know you want to get your topic handled as soon as possible, but please do not open more then one topic in the malware forum. A Staff member will be with you as soon as one of us free up. Also do not run tools with out being supervised by a staff member, that’s a sure way to turn your system into an expensive paperweight :smack: I will close one of your topics.