This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Password Protection

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am looking for information on software for password protecting files on a USB flash drive. I travel extensivily, using many different computers and carry important files on my USB flash drive. In case this USB drive were to get lost or left behind, I need a program that would password protect all the files regardless of extention…(.avi, .bmp, .doc, .gif, .txt….ect) I will not be able to install software on all the computers that I have access to. I have tried Folder Guard but it needs to be installed on each machine that the USB will be attached to. Any info would be appreciated. Thank-you, Stephen

I am looking for information on software for password protecting files on a USB flash drive.  I travel extensivily, using many different computers and carry important files on my USB flash drive.  In case this USB drive were to get lost or left behind,  I need a program that would password protect all the files regardless of extention…(.avi, .bmp, .doc, .gif, .txt….ect)  I will not be able to install software on all the computers that I have access to.
I have tried Folder Guard but it needs to be installed on each machine that the USB will be attached to.

Any info would be appreciated.
     
Thank-you,
Stephen

144410

http://www.jetico.com

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI