Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Error Starting Program

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KILLERBUNNY

KILLERBUNNY

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2003 - 11:19 AM

HI I'M OPERATING ON WINDOWS 95. I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE SPYBOTS DOWNLOAD AND AM TRYING TO RUN IT ON MY COMPUTER. I AM GETTING THE ERROR "ERROR STARTING PROGRAM A REQUIRED .DLL FILE, WS2_32.DLL WAS NOT FOUND. I HAVE TWO COMPUTERS NETWORKED TOGETHER. MY OTHER COMPUTER RUNS ON WINDOWS XP AND THE SPYBOTS WORKS WITH NO PROBLEMS. IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM? THANKS

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Galadriel

Galadriel

CEO - Chief Elvish Officer

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 01 October 2003 - 02:24 PM

Hello and welcome.

http://www.safer-net...base/faq/faq011

This should help.

P.S. Could you please not type in all caps, it's hard to read. Thank you :wavey:
I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. - Galadriel

'The world is changed; I can feel it in the water, I can feel it in the earth, I can smell it in the air.'

#3 KILLERBUNNY

KILLERBUNNY

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2003 - 03:58 PM

Attn Galadriel: Thank you for your assistance. I am no longer getting that error.

#4 Galadriel

Galadriel

CEO - Chief Elvish Officer

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 05 October 2003 - 04:26 PM

Glad to have helped. :D :wavey:
I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. - Galadriel

'The world is changed; I can feel it in the water, I can feel it in the earth, I can smell it in the air.'