This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Frustrated And Confused!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have posted this same question in many forums, including this one, but have not gotten back any response. The problem is that I can't have more than one web browser open at a time. For example, I am at this forum right now, but if i wanted to check my email, I can't open up internet explorer again and check my email, if i do it will close this forum. So I am only allowed to view one website at a time, which is very frustrating. If anyone knows why this could be happening and how to fix it please help. I haved tried to browse the internet but can't find anything on this subject. Thanks so much!

I have posted this same question in many forums, including this one, but have not gotten back any response. The problem is that  I can't have more than one web browser open at a time. For example, I am at this forum right now, but if i wanted to check my email, I can't open up internet explorer again and check my email, if i do it will close this forum. So I am only allowed to view one website at a time, which is very frustrating. If anyone knows why this could be happening and how to fix it please help. I haved tried to browse the internet but can't find anything on this subject. Thanks so much!

143218


Try tools/internet options/advanced/browsing/reuse windows for launching shortcuts/apply/ok/ok or

tools/ internet options/ advanced/ security/ - Uncheck 3 entries at the top of that section of advanced tab/ apply and restart PC.
In windows explorer / tools / folder options under the general tab check to see if the browse folder option is set to open each folder in it's own window.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI