This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Hijack Log File

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have two Trojans that came up.
Dropper.Small.12.s
Trojan Horse Clicker.4.b file name trkgif.exe
How do I get rid of it. Thank you.

Logfile of HijackThis v1.98.2
Scan saved at 7:18:32 PM, on 3/9/2005
Platform: Windows 2000 SP4 (WinNT 5.00.2195)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINNT\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\services.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\DRIVERS\dcfssvc.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\KODAK\KODAK Picture Transfer Software\PTSsvc.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\regsvc.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\MSTask.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\ups.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\WBEM\WinMgmt.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCD.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb05.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\hphmon04.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Share-to-Web\hpgs2wnd.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Share-to-Web\hpgs2wnf.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AWS\WEATHE~1\Weather.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony Corporation\Image Transfer\SonyTray.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\HPHipm11.exe
C:\unzipped\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://channels.aimtoday.com/search/aimtoolbar.jsp
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://msn.com/
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O2 - BHO: CCHelper - {0CF0B8EE-6596-11D5-A98E-0003470BB48E} - C:\Program Files\Panicware\Pop-Up Stopper\CCHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O3 - Toolbar: @msdxmLC.dll,-1@1033,&Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINNT\System32\msdxm.ocx
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {ACB1E670-3217-45C4-A021-6B829A8A27CB} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: Pa&nicware Pop-Up Stopper - {7E82235C-F31E-46CB-AF9F-1ADD94C585FF} - C:\Program Files\Panicware\Pop-Up Stopper\pstopper.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Synchronization Manager] mobsync.exe /logon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Smapp] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINNT\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroCheck] C:\WINNT\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [InCD] C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCD.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINNT\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb05.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPHmon04] C:\WINNT\system32\hphmon04.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPHUPD04] "C:\Program Files\HP Photosmart 11\hphinstall\UniPatch\hphupd04.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Share-to-Web Namespace Daemon] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Share-to-Web\hpgs2wnd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickFinder Scheduler] "C:\Program Files\WordPerfect Office 11\Programs\QFSCHD110.EXE"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_EMC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ViewMgr] C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DNSClient] C:\DDNS\DNSClient.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Weather] C:\PROGRA~1\AWS\WEATHE~1\Weather.exe 1
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AIM] C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe -cnetwait.odl
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Tsa2] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\tsa\tsm2.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Image Transfer.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sony Corporation\Image Transfer\SonyTray.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &AIM Search - res://C:\Program Files\AIM Toolbar\AIMBar.dll/aimsearch.htm
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: WeatherBug - {AF6CABAB-61F9-4f12-A198-B7D41EF1CB52} - C:\PROGRA~1\AWS\WEATHE~1\Weather.exe (HKCU)
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {41F17733-B041-4099-A042-B518BB6A408C} - http://a1540.g.akamai.net/7/1540/52/200305…meInstaller.exe
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} - http://bin.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/mcinsc…72/mcinsctl.cab
O16 - DPF: {4FDF3696-5078-4952-868C-CEEB9683B8C4} (DownloadFile Control) - http://24.207.176.250/cab/DownloadFile.cab
O16 - DPF: {7D30109B-DD2B-4339-BE80-1CD48723C2BC} (LiveX(v6.0.1.0)) - http://24.207.176.250/cab/Live.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{129C74CC-B1D3-46C2-8025-01531F71E300}: NameServer = 192.168.0.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{129C74CC-B1D3-46C2-8025-01531F71E300}: NameServer = 192.168.0.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CS2\Services\Tcpip\..\{129C74CC-B1D3-46C2-8025-01531F71E300}: NameServer = 192.168.0.1
Hi badkbarb, Welcome to TomCoyote forum. If you are still looking for help, I will see what I can do. First a few items:

have two Trojans that came up.
Dropper.Small.12.s
Trojan Horse Clicker.4.b file name trkgif.exe
How do I get rid of it. Thank you.

I got what information I could from this, very important is the LOCATION of the item, that information comes along with the name and helps us know how to remove it. Thanks.

trkgif.exe (Info for you in the link)
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcen…kdloader.b.html
(Info for you in the links)
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Tsa2] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\tsa\tsm2.exe
http://castlecops.com/startuplist-6252.html
http://doxdesk.com/parasite/TargetSaver.html

I suggest you remove these, WeatherBug is know to install adware, Viewpoint, installed by AOL without your permission has been suggested as Spyware, sending information to AOL about who knows what or why, and I would like to remove the AOL toolbar unless you wish me not too. I will include these in the removal and you can pass over it if you do not wish it removed. You also have several Downloaded Program Files and these are often how these trojans get on the system. I am going to remove them all, if they are valid the first time you return to the website you will be prompted to download the .cab file again.
http://channels.aimtoday.com/search/aimtoolbar.jsp
C:\PROGRA~1\AWS\WEATHE~1\Weather.exe 1
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe

Here is how I would like you to proceed:

1) Go into Add Remove Programs and uninstall WeatherBug and Viewpoint if there.

2) If Viewpoint was not in Add Remove Programs you will need to open Task Manager (Ctrl, Alt, Delete at the same time) and end process on it.

3) Logfile of HijackThis v1.98.2 is outdated and the newest version is 1.99.1. You can update from within the program like this: To update HJT, open the program, then click on Config to the right. Then on the top line, choose Misc Tools.
On the left column choose "Check for update online". Follow the instructions. Please use the new version when you post the next log.

4) Open HJT and click on SCAN, then check the box in front of these items:

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://channels.aimtoday.com/search/aimtoolbar.jsp
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {ACB1E670-3217-45C4-A021-6B829A8A27CB} - (no file)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ViewMgr] C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Weather] C:\PROGRA~1\AWS\WEATHE~1\Weather.exe 1
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Tsa2] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\tsa\tsm2.exe
O9 - Extra button: WeatherBug - {AF6CABAB-61F9-4f12-A198-B7D41EF1CB52} - C:\PROGRA~1\AWS\WEATHE~1\Weather.exe (HKCU)
O16 - DPF: {41F17733-B041-4099-A042-B518BB6A408C} - http://a1540.g.akamai.net/7/1540/52/200305…meInstaller.exe
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} - http://bin.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/mcinsc…72/mcinsctl.cab
O16 - DPF: {4FDF3696-5078-4952-868C-CEEB9683B8C4} (DownloadFile Control) - http://24.207.176.250/cab/DownloadFile.cab
O16 - DPF: {7D30109B-DD2B-4339-BE80-1CD48723C2BC} (LiveX(v6.0.1.0)) - http://24.207.176.250/cab/Live.cab

RIGHT click on Start then click on Explore. Locate and delete these files or folders:

C:\PROGRAM FILES~1\AWS\ >>> folder

C:\PROGRAM FILES~1\COMMON~1\tsa\tsm2.exe (check this carefully, I believe the tsa folder needs to go. IF the folder is not related to the file, then just remove the file. This is very important as this is the baddie)

C:\Program Files\Viewpoint >>> folder

Empty the recycle bin and restart the computer. Stay in this same thread, use ADD REPLY and post a new log using V1.99.1, please add any feedback you think I should have.

Once you have posted that log, I would like you to:

1) Run this free online trojan scan, let me know if it locates anything, and if it can not fix anything it finds.
http://www.windowsecurity.com/trojanscan/ Scan at least the C drive.

2) Update your AVG software and run a complete system scan, record results from this for me also. Post the results from these two scan with your next log.

Thanks…pskelley
TomCoyote forum
Slyware Warrior
Hi pskelley, Thank you very much for getting back to me.
I neglected to say that this virus came up when I started Ad-Aware and then I ran SpyBot Search. My AVG came up and said I have a virus and then it grew.
The second is, I did everything you told me to do. The first thing I did was remove WeatherBug and Viewpoint. I noticed something called TSA that was not familliar to me, I tried to delete it but it would not go away, so I moved on. In a couple of the selections from HiJack this (the ones you wanted me to check) some were missing. ViewMgr.exe and the Weather.exe. I figured that was because I deleted it.
I also want to let you know, when I was deleting the progam files, there was nothing in AWS and there was no tsa file in Common. Viewpoint also was not there. So I did not physically delete those files from my Program file.

Here is the new log:
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 12:17:23 PM, on 3/14/2005
Platform: Windows 2000 SP4 (WinNT 5.00.2195)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINNT\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\services.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\DRIVERS\dcfssvc.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\KODAK\KODAK Picture Transfer Software\PTSsvc.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\regsvc.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\MSTask.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\ups.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\WBEM\WinMgmt.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCD.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb05.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\hphmon04.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Share-to-Web\hpgs2wnd.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Share-to-Web\hpgs2wnf.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony Corporation\Image Transfer\SonyTray.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\HPHipm11.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\unzipped\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://msn.com/
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O2 - BHO: CCHelper - {0CF0B8EE-6596-11D5-A98E-0003470BB48E} - C:\Program Files\Panicware\Pop-Up Stopper\CCHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O3 - Toolbar: @msdxmLC.dll,-1@1033,&Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINNT\System32\msdxm.ocx
O3 - Toolbar: Pa&nicware Pop-Up Stopper - {7E82235C-F31E-46CB-AF9F-1ADD94C585FF} - C:\Program Files\Panicware\Pop-Up Stopper\pstopper.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Synchronization Manager] mobsync.exe /logon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Smapp] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINNT\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroCheck] C:\WINNT\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [InCD] C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCD.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINNT\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb05.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPHmon04] C:\WINNT\system32\hphmon04.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPHUPD04] "C:\Program Files\HP Photosmart 11\hphinstall\UniPatch\hphupd04.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Share-to-Web Namespace Daemon] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Share-to-Web\hpgs2wnd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickFinder Scheduler] "C:\Program Files\WordPerfect Office 11\Programs\QFSCHD110.EXE"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_EMC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DNSClient] C:\DDNS\DNSClient.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AIM] C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe -cnetwait.odl
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Image Transfer.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sony Corporation\Image Transfer\SonyTray.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &AIM Search - res://C:\Program Files\AIM Toolbar\AIMBar.dll/aimsearch.htm
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{129C74CC-B1D3-46C2-8025-01531F71E300}: NameServer = 192.168.0.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{129C74CC-B1D3-46C2-8025-01531F71E300}: NameServer = 192.168.0.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CS2\Services\Tcpip\..\{129C74CC-B1D3-46C2-8025-01531F71E300}: NameServer = 192.168.0.1
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: dcfssvc (Dcfssvc) - Eastman Kodak Company - C:\WINNT\system32\DRIVERS\dcfssvc.exe
O23 - Service: Logical Disk Manager Administrative Service (dmadmin) - VERITAS Software Corp. - C:\WINNT\System32\dmadmin.exe
O23 - Service: InCD File System Service (InCDsrv) - AHEAD Software - C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINNT\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPH11 - HP - C:\WINNT\system32\HPHipm11.exe
O23 - Service: ptssvc - KODAK - C:\Program Files\KODAK\KODAK Picture Transfer Software\PTSsvc.exe
O23 - Service: SoundMAX Agent Service (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) - Analog Devices, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
Thanks badkbarb, For all of the information. I do appreciate your feedback. I should say that I hate this stuff with a passion (why else would I do this) and tend to overkill when it comes to removing then junk. That we get it all is important to me and it appears you did just that. :) Your log is clean of malware, and your computer should be running much better, and you should be very proud of your efforts!! :thumbup:

I wish you to know that sometimes programs will see items that are quarantined in other programs

1) Look at each malware program and make sure the restore/quarantine areas are emptied.

2) Use this information to clean out TIF, TEMP areas on your computer:
Temp files
http://www.personal-computer-tutor.com/deletingtempfiles.htm

3) Here is a neat utility I tested recently that I believe you will like, does a heck of a job cleaning: http://www.ccleaner.com/

4) Here is some great information from Tony Klein, Texruss, ChrisRLG and Grinler to help you stay clean and safe online:
http://forums.net-integration.net/index.php?showtopic=3051
http://russelltexas.com/malware/allclear.htm
http://forum.malwareremoval.com/viewtopic.php?t=14
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topict2520.html

5) You seem to do this well, I wish to mention that free training is available if you would like to learn more and maybe even help others, just make me or any member of the HJT team aware of your interest.

6) Keep an eye on your log, you have a good one to compare to. Good Luck and safe surfing
Thanks…pskelley
TomCoyote forum
Slyware Warrior
If you get help here consider a donation:
http://tomcoyote.com/donate.php
If you are reading this information…thank a teacher, If you are reading it in English…thank a soldier.
If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link
(Click for address)
Include your post user name and detail why you need it reopened with a valid link to your post.
Any bad links or emails that are not from the original poster will be deleted without response.
Any emails without the subject "Reopen" will be deleted without being looked at.

If this is not your thread please start a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI