Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93085 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Check Whether My Post Is

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sunil

sunil

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 01:40 PM

Can anyone tell me how to check whether my post is ANSWERED. I cant find my post. Where do i have to click to check my post. please reply dear friends

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 ddeerrff

ddeerrff

Authentic Member

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Interests:-

Posted 09 March 2005 - 01:47 PM

Your post is at http://forums.tomcoy...83

If you look near the top of the page, you will see "My Assistant". If you open that there will be a list to your 'Last 10 posts'.

No, it has not yet been answered.

Edited by ddeerrff, 09 March 2005 - 01:47 PM.

Derfram
~~~~~~

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

Proud Member of ASAP
Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals

#3 wng_z3r0

wng_z3r0

MRU Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Cornet, video games

Posted 09 March 2005 - 06:45 PM

here are some more suggestions to help finding your post: Please "Bookmark" or "Add to favorites" your thread so that you easily can find it again. It easy to loose track of it because of the volume in this forum. You should also go the dark blue lines above your first post in the thread and click "Track this topic". A list of options will open. Select "Immediate Email Notification" and click "Proceed" This should result in you getting an E-mail whenever anybody posts anything in your thread. However, it is still a good idea to check it once in a while. If you can not find your post please do as follows. Be sure that you are logged in. At the top of the page on the same line that shows that you are logged in there is "My Assistant". Click it and a new window opens. Under "Show me" there is "My last 10 posts" Click it and one or more posts will open. Go to the bottom of the post you want and click "Post Preview:#XXXXXXXXX" where X is a digit. This will bring you to your thread.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary #'s & those who dont
Just my 10 cents

Posted Image
Proud member of Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals since 2005

#4 Simplicity

Simplicity

Authentic Member

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Everything!

Posted 11 March 2005 - 10:48 AM

Or, click on your own underlined name in one of your posts (top left). That will bring up your profile and show you a link "Find member's posts".

#5 sunil

sunil

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 01:32 AM

Dear friends thanks a lot for your help. This goes on to show how good people are even in today's world. Three Cheers for "TOM COYOTE FORUMS" HIP HIP HURRAY

#6 LDTate

LDTate

Grand Poobah

• Root Admin
  • 57,211 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 09:06 PM

Your post is being answered here;
http://forums.tomcoy...st=0&p=141844

The forum is run by volunteers who donate their time and expertise.

Want to help others? Join the ClassRoom and learn how.

Logs will be closed if you haven't replied within 3 days

If you would like to paypal.gif for the help you received.

Proud graduate of TC/WTT Classroom