Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Thanks

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 realslimnick787

realslimnick787

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 03:24 AM

i just wanted to tell everyone thanks. thanks for makeing this site and thanks for helping. Instead of having to send my computer out to get formatted, i now was able to format it quickly. it is very kind of the volunteers to help people get rid of spyware and i would like to thank them, even those that didnt help me yet. thanks nick

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 wng_z3r0

wng_z3r0

MRU Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Cornet, video games

Posted 09 March 2005 - 06:47 PM

We are here to serve. I am glad that you had a positive experience at the tomcoyote forums Please stop by every once in awhile, wng
There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary #'s & those who dont
Just my 10 cents

Posted Image
Proud member of Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals since 2005