This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Fun Site... I Go Here At Least Twice A Week!

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

:wavey: :D :blink: :unsure: :weee: :unsure: :weee: Wow… I can't beleive this…. I need to give you a little history for you to understand my excitement/amazement. They say God works in mysterious ways. If I was reading this, I would tend to think it was false, but because it actually happened to ME, I have to beleive it. I am a Girl Guide Leader, and am setting up a Leader Weekend for my District. Just last week I was looking for this particular picture that I had saved from my past. It was given to me when I was in College…. At a time when I needed it. I am now 30 + years old and every once in a while find this picture in my house somewhere…. gets in my road etc. (I think I finally threw it out about a year ago. And of coarse, because I threw it out, I found an awsome place to use it…. for my leader Weekend. I thought… It is a reasonably well known picture so I can probably find it on the net… Looked looked again and looked some more…. :angry: couldn't find a copy of the picture anywhere…. hoped I didn't throw out my only copy… looked at home… been terribly disapointed because it would be the perfect picture for what I need for my weekend and I couldn't find it anywhere. But Decided I would have to live without it :rant2: :thumbdown: Today….. work wasn't to hectic… was introduced to this site(TomCoyote) not to long ago. Got help with a computer… just finished getting it up and running yesterday, and decided to spend a little time on this site… checking out some other areas. …Had a few laughs Then….THEN got to this post. Almost didn't go to the link… read a bit more… oh well… went into the link…..a few more clicks WOW ….. :blink: :D :blink: I don't beleive it…. there is a copy of the picture I was looking for!!! Thank you sooo much… I still can't beleive I found it, and actually tripped over it and I am still in time to use it for my weekend. The Lord REALLY works in mysterious ways. DMCAngel :D :wavey:
:wavey: dmcangel, That is awesome :D Glad you found the picture. Now you can relax, go back and just have some fun! It is a great site ;)