Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Fun Site... I Go Here At Least Twice A Week!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Yayasmurf

Yayasmurf

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Writing True Crime and Computers

Posted 06 March 2005 - 10:11 AM

Great site for new or experienced computer users. I've learned a lot here and had the most fun with some of his downloads. Everything is free here!
The advice and the fun.

http://www.geocities.com/johnniemccoy/

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do :D

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Guest_Mariposa_*

Guest_Mariposa_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2005 - 10:01 PM

Oh my gosh, looks like it is loaded with stuff. Thanks, will have to cruise this page and see what all it has. :)

#3 HoLoCroN

HoLoCroN

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 08:15 AM

Ha! Some funny stuff there! What a trip.. :)

#4 dmcangel

dmcangel

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 12:47 PM

:wavey: :D :blink: :unsure: :weee: :unsure: :weee: Wow... I can't beleive this.... I need to give you a little history for you to understand my excitement/amazement. They say God works in mysterious ways. If I was reading this, I would tend to think it was false, but because it actually happened to ME, I have to beleive it. I am a Girl Guide Leader, and am setting up a Leader Weekend for my District. Just last week I was looking for this particular picture that I had saved from my past. It was given to me when I was in College.... At a time when I needed it. I am now 30 + years old and every once in a while find this picture in my house somewhere.... gets in my road etc. (I think I finally threw it out about a year ago. And of coarse, because I threw it out, I found an awsome place to use it.... for my leader Weekend. I thought... It is a reasonably well known picture so I can probably find it on the net... Looked looked again and looked some more.... :angry: couldn't find a copy of the picture anywhere.... hoped I didn't throw out my only copy... looked at home... been terribly disapointed because it would be the perfect picture for what I need for my weekend and I couldn't find it anywhere. But Decided I would have to live without it :rant2: :thumbdown: Today..... work wasn't to hectic... was introduced to this site(TomCoyote) not to long ago. Got help with a computer... just finished getting it up and running yesterday, and decided to spend a little time on this site... checking out some other areas. ...Had a few laughs Then....THEN got to this post. Almost didn't go to the link... read a bit more... oh well... went into the link.....a few more clicks WOW ..... :blink: :D :blink: I don't beleive it.... there is a copy of the picture I was looking for!!! Thank you sooo much... I still can't beleive I found it, and actually tripped over it and I am still in time to use it for my weekend. The Lord REALLY works in mysterious ways. DMCAngel :D :wavey:

#5 Yayasmurf

Yayasmurf

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Writing True Crime and Computers

Posted 21 April 2005 - 10:39 AM

:wavey: dmcangel, That is awesome :D Glad you found the picture. Now you can relax, go back and just have some fun! It is a great site ;)