This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Adware Report

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Tom and all, as a computer tech support person I am very aware of the 'crapware' issue and thus was alarmed when I encountered newly a site called "Adware Report a gooroo website". I ask as started encountering reports dissing Spybot Search and Destroy and most of them seemed to originate from this site. prior to this I've never enocuntered them so don't know if this is a trustworthy site or not. Appreciate any feedback anyone can give as I feel it my duty to help my customers stay on top of this ever changing environment of carp** ware. PS Thanks Tom for the great and hard work you've done over all these years!! You've consistent;ly earned my trust. Michael