This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Norton 2004

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Suddenly I can no longer do a Full System Scan. I have Windows ME. The NAV completes only two (2) Files, one (1) Master Boot Record and one (1) Boot Record. The "globe" on the right side of the NAV screen continues to move down but never ends. This appeared about a week ago, after downloading the latest NAV updates. Using the Symantec Automated Diagnostic I was told that the computer is in a mode only used when preparing it for shipping - I've had it almost 4 years!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI