This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

I'm New Here.

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am curious about these three: O4 - Global Startup: Compaq Connections.lnk.disabled O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{6E8917AB-6EDE-4335-9A47-54603E96E673}: NameServer = 216.12.23.231 216.12.0.20
I am curious about these three: O4 - Global Startup: Compaq Connections.lnk.disabled O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{6E8917AB-6EDE-4335-9A47-54603E96E673}: NameServer = 216.12.23.231 216.12.0.20
1) Is for compaq, you have a compaq I assume 2) That is set by spybot search and destroy, now if you dont have spybot it can be an issue 3) [removed] is that your isp below? OrgName: CFW Network - WV Backbone OrgID: CNWB Address: 401 Spring Lane City: Waynesboro StateProv: VA PostalCode: 22980 Country: US

.


Yeah I use a Compaq and Spybot.

The third one is the headquarters for my isp.

I scanned while I was online and then ckecked those two ip addies aginst my current connection status and neither matched client or sever ip's.

Is maintanence currently being done on this site? I have found that navigation and posting is buggy and I have to trick it to get it to work.

Well I guess that's it for the hijack log. You were a big help, thanks.
Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link
(Click for e-mail)
Include your post user name and detail why you need it reopened with a valid link to your post.
Any bad links or emails that are not from the original poster will be deleted without response.
Any emails without the subject "Reopen" will be deleted without being looked at.

If this is not your thread please start a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI