Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Ie Stops Responding

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mascobe

Mascobe

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 02:21 PM

Hi, I'm new here so be gentle. I have two seperate computers that are running 98se and both are having trouble loading pages after a few minutes of surfing. One has an external USB modem and the other an internal modem. Both are v90 compliant and had been working fine for about a year of use. I've tried new modem drivers, creating a ner dialup accounts, fixes from MS, Installing the newest IE, I even called our ISP and had them step me through some checks with no luck. Spybot and Aa don't find anything when they are run. any suggestions? Mascobe
Mascobe

Advertisements

Register to Remove