This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Drive C Error Check Tool

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi, When I try to do a thorough check of my drive for errors, the program keeps starting over and giving me a message that says that it has started over at least ten times and that windows or another program is writing to the drive. I don't understand. Please explain. Thanks.
Hi, :D That worked, thank you very much. I do want to donate as soon as I can, this is a valuable service to me. Can you tell me what symantec net detect is and live update? Thanks again, Starla
glad to help.

could be your antivirus software checking for/downloading updates. or other product by symantec.

http://www.symantec.com/index.htm